Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a shop that is willing to do a custom stainless steel plate indiglo gauges for Sequoia. Like those white face or indiglo gauges you see on import or domestic cars. The price might be $150. I don't have any pics yet. I just want to know how many people wants to have this gauge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another good site is www.speedhut.com you can custom order your dials. No two sets have to be the same. These are the best quality I have seen so far. The bad news they need a speedometer cluster and they keep it. But the person that sends it in gets their dials for free. They need 20 pre-orders than they begin the tooling process to make the dials. I don't mind buying a speedometer cluster and sending it in if I can find a cluster or someone can find one for me.
I did start one for the 4runner (I had one for about 9 months) and they was a lot of interest but when I spent my time and money to get things going, people left me out to dry when it came time to put in their orders. Sorry I am a bit bitter at some folks at the outdoorwire forum. Most of the pre-orders for the 4runner (six right now) have come from the yotatech forum. They have been great there. So what I am trying to say is if there is interest for the speedhut dials or other ones I am willing to help out but I will get a little upset if people say they want them then when it comes time to order they don't.
Let me know folks how much interest there is in the speedhut dials or dials from other places.
Thank-you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts