Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a car-computer in my truck and decided to sell it. Now I am stuck with another monitor that I really dont need. Here is a pic of it. Its a 7" widescreen Lilliput Transflective touchscreen monitor. You can hook a laptop up, build your own car-puter, or hook a DVD player, xbox, what ever you want.

It has 2 video inputs, VGA and RCA. So you can really hook anything up you want. even a rearview camera. Pretty easy.

I am asking $600 for the whole setup.

Ill take $300 for it if you can trade me for your console. It must match same color and fit a 2008 Crewmax Limited.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
That's cool --- would be neat if you could somehow push the map display from the OEM Nav unit up there to display all the time, while keeping the Nav unit on whatever other function you're using.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
wow. kinda awkward viewing angle and a permanent blockage of the rearview mirror...but to each his own. oh and try the classifieds section. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried twice making a flip-down and couldnt get the hindge to drop down at a slow speed... so I had to go with the fixed mount. It does block some of the mirror. I am 6'3" and I can still see the cars behind me and to the sides. If you are shorter it will not affect you as much. Its really cool to have... and the angle is actually perfect for you and the passenger to play with it. Plus... it draws alot of attention when you can bring up the internet or a movie on it.

PoPo... you can do that with some head units. I have the video output from my Kenwood 9140 to play to it... so I can change my video output to the Nav and it will show on it. (and the rears... which sucks)

·
Registered
375 Posts
did u sell this yet? and can you list everythin u are tryin to sell?? i really want to start a carputer build.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts