Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just plan on getting a new muffler magnaflow or a flowmaster not sure. Just wondering who has done this,what muffler and what size in/out, and what how does it sound? This would be on an 07 DC w/5.7. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess I'll be the first :rolleyes: well getting it done this week, I'll post after complete...Thats if anyone is interested..... :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i have a flowmaster 70 on mine. look on page 2 or 3 for my thread. or search flowmaster 70.

there are pics and a sound clip in the thread.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I got mine done friday. Really pleased with it. Its a Flow 50 SUV 2.25 di/ 2.25 do, pn#524554. Heres a clip below.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I got mine done friday. Really pleased with it. Its a Flow 50 SUV 2.25 di/ 2.25 do, pn#524554. Heres a clip below.

holy ****. i am glad i went with the 70 series. lol thats friggin loud man. :thumbsup: to each his own. still love the flow sound no matter how loud. :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
holy ****. i am glad i went with the 70 series. lol thats friggin loud man. :thumbsup: to each his own. still love the flow sound no matter how loud. :)

Its really not that bad. The camera was about 3 ft from the tips. In the cab once you hit cruising speed its literally as quiet as stock. On acceleration its louder for sure, but not obnoxiously so. When you hit it, well, yeah ok, its pretty loud... :D The flow sound is hard to beat IMO.:tu:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys I have seen those post. I just want to replace the muffler and go with dual in single out or dual out and add a short Y. Will a Y off the muffler effect anything?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts