Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've got about 25k miles on a set of 37 toyo mt's and they're already gone... looking to buy a new set of 37x13.50R20s. thinkin about goin with a good street tire or maybe just sticking with the Toyo's. if anyone has any input on a tire decision (and or) a good website/company where i can find a deal on these tires, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually found a set of 37 terra grapplers for 370 a tire. i'm thinkin about them, but i'm stationed in new jersey and the past two winters have been crazy up here and the toyo's did great in deep snow. not sure how good the nittos are in snow...

also how many miles do you have on yours?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I barely have 6,500 miles on the nittos they do good in rain but idk how they would do in snow...I had the toyo mts and they are a really good tire you cant go wrong with them, are you looking to reduce road noise, improve ride comfort or what??

·
Registered
483 Posts
I run the Nitto terras here in central Pa and have no complaints in the snow. This region doesn't get that much snow really. I have used em in up to about 6" w and never needed to use 4x4. I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
loud exhaust + loud tires= crank the radio up... lol. and i'm content with the ride quality i've got now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts