Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think i have decided on upgrading to a 20" rim on my '06 Sequoia, I do not want a lip on the rim if at all possible. I ran across this guys set up on car domain, i really like the rims but cant locate them anywhere; does anyone know of anything similar?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2170982

These are my second choice so far:
MKW OFFROAD WHEELS M19 - 20 INCH 20X11 BLACK RIMS

Thanks for any input, aside from comments on the color.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Looks like they are probably out of business:

2005 Wheel And Tire Buyer's Guide - Rollin' Stock
Paradyme
Wheel: Paradyme PM304t
Sizes: 18 &20
Paradyme Motorsports
(586) 541-6980
www.paradymemotorsports.com

Wheels like that are made by Mille Miglia, Antera, Axis, Detata...those are some you can start with!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Looks like the Robby Gordon wheels, but you would have to the lugs custom drilled

Robby Gordon Off-Road

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i really like the MKW as well and i've already confirmed that Discount Tire can get them. My only concern is that i have no idea what they look like on a [FONT=&quot]truck, I’ve only been able to find 1 picture of a jacked up hummer with the chrome version of them. Gonna do some more searching and might end up going the photo shop route.

You must be right though, I have not been able to find anything about that company at all. I will check some of those other companies out. Thank you for the suggestions. [/FONT]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah those do look sharp.I'm going to keep looking just to see what I can find, but i do like the way those look. I'm affraid 20's will look kind of small on my sequoia because it doesn't have any lift on it, but i dont want to get 22's and look like a thug. A lift just isn't practical for me in my daily commute. From what i've seen, not having a lip on the rim really helps the appearance. The MKW's are kind of borderline, but def. the best i've seen yet. Would just love to find pictures of them on a sequoia.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i think that's what i'm gonna have to do, i just need to find someone that's good with photo shop, because i am not at all....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts