Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would really like to sell these on island. Bought them from Maui Off road last year, Deployed 2 weeks after I had them installed.. Wife drove the truck around while I was gone, maybe 1000 miles on three of the tires. One was slashed by someone while I was gone, so that replacement tire has about 500miles on it.

Anyway I traded in the truck, we are having another kid so I needed more space. So up for sell I have:

(4) 20" Eagle Alloy 079 Series rims. They are black and have a polished metal finish on them. Not Chrome, They do have water spots on the rims. I don't have the free time to polish them out. I had been working on one of the rims, just to show that the water spots will come off. (4) center caps, all the lug nuts and gorrilla locking lug nuts. Also has the TPMS sensors in the wheels still.

Mounted to the wheels are 4 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ's These things look brand new still. Never seen any off road time, my truck was 2WD. At most they might of saw a muddy puddle driving down the road. These things still have the scrap rubber on the side walls from when the tires were made.

Everything is mounted and balanced. I need to get rid of these asap.. They've been sitting in my house for the past 4 months. Got a ticket for no Recon, so I had to take them off.

Anyway I'm wanting $2100 for everything. I do not have a way to transport the tires and rims, as I do not have a truck anymore. I live on MCBH. So we will need to figure out how to transport the package. I will seperate the wheels and tires, who ever wants to seperate them will have to pay to have the rims and tires seperated.

If I get a LOCAL buyer from this forum I'm willing to go down on the price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do these wheels have the -12 offset? Did they rub anywhere when you cranked the steering wheel left or right? Do you have any pictures looking down the side...to see how far they stick out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do these wheels have the -12 offset? Did they rub anywhere when you cranked the steering wheel left or right? Do you have any pictures looking down the side...to see how far they stick out.
Don't remember the offset I just told Maui off road what I needed and they ordered them for me. Anyway your more than welcomed to come look at them. I don't have any side profile pictures since I don't own he truck anymore. You will need fender flares if you want recon I didn't have recon and got a ticket ON BASE the HPD never even looked at me. Probly stck a good three incus out the side. You will need atleast a leveling kit to run these tires. Stock the truck will not fit them. I had to remove my mud flaps to keep them from rubbing but other than that it was great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone? $3500 is a steal for these!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright.. I've dropped the price to $2700. Taking a $1600 kick in the face but whatever.. they are useless sitting in my laundry room.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
selling for $2100?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I know things are more expensive on the islands. I just bought a set of these in chrome, but they were the 18 x 8.5 for 750.00 shipped to the door with .35 offset. This offset has the stock long trails sticking out about 1/4". I do like the wheels and wished i would have went with this style instead of all chrome. The black just looks better mixed in with the chrome like he has and the 20"s of course are more expensive, thus stuck to 18"s so i could use up the stock tire till i save a little more for new and bigger tires. Good looking set of wheels and tires. How did you like the tires? Were they like excessively loud? They look great on that set up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loved the tires, weren't noticeably loud at all in the truck unless i floored it and I could feel them threw the pedal more than hear them.. Yea It was nice living in the mainland, everything is cheap there.

The rims weren't the expensive part of the package. Its the tires! Cost me $700 bucks alone to unmount the tire that got slashed, then remount a new one and have it balanced at Maui Off Road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am on the big island looking for tires. I don't need the rims although they are very nice; don't have that much money to spend. call me 443 7801 Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts