Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these in PEP BOYS and online, see thread LED Light Bar Line of Fire Wondering if anyone has tried these? Looks like they might make someone behind me be more aware if I'm braking and not rear end me. I've been there before and hope it doesn't happen again. If they look good and work I'd like to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have seen trucks with them on, and wasn't overly impressed. Of course, I am not into that sort of thing.

But if you are after them because you are trying to keep people from hitting you from behind, I don't think that is going to help much. If they are already not seeing the taillights and the 3rd brake light on your truck, this little bar of LEDs isn't going to make much of a difference.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I have seen trucks with them on, and wasn't overly impressed. Of course, I am not into that sort of thing.

But if you are after them because you are trying to keep people from hitting you from behind, I don't think that is going to help much. If they are already not seeing the taillights and the 3rd brake light on your truck, this little bar of LEDs isn't going to make much of a difference.
:tu:

i rather get the tow hitch light over this.

·
Registered
657 Posts

I've got them and I love them. Mine is a 60" strip that sits between the bottom edge of the tailgate and the top of the rear bumper. They're kinda hidden away -- until they come on. Bright!

And of course at night they really stand out. Mine have full-function stoplight/tailight/turn signal ability with two levels of intensity.

I think they are "Line O Fire".

If you're going to buy them search the internet. The prices are all over the place.

George60

1 - 5 of 5 Posts