Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to ARB on plans to come out with a version ARB Sahara Bumper to fit the Sequoia. My contact, Tim, at ARB US headquarters in Seattle is looking for someone with a Sequoia in his area to bring it up to his office to help get measurements and also see if the Tundra version of the ARB Sahara Bumper fits the Sequoia. I included a link so you can see what the Tundra version looks like with the ARB Sahara Bumper installed. Even if you are not in Seattle but still interested, contact him so we can show demand for this design of ARB Bumper. It is sharp.

You can call Tim or email him if you are interested at 206-264-1669 or [email protected]
Tundra Pic with ARB Bumper

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
uga dawg,

i thought that they came out with one for the sequoia months ago?

Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they haven't , the Tundra is available but not the Sequoia. I am in Georgia so it would be real hard to take my vehicle to Seattle so he can measure. Don't you think it is a great looking bumper?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
oops! i guess they had jumped the gun when they released the announcements for the sahara bar. a couple of mags and online sites had released the info that i had used for this post:
Sequoia Sahara Bar
hopefully a member in WA can swing by. good luck!

btw, now that's a real bumper! :D

Chris

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Depending one where they are at, I might be able to swing my Sequoia over there for some measurements. I'm not interested in the bumper but whatever I can do to help. I'll try and call Tim today and see what's going on.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Called and left a msg for Tim. He is out of the office today so hopefully I'll hear from him early next week. I'll keep you posted. :)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
good deal Boone! i knew you'd come through. :) i was about to volunteer you, but didn't want to put you on the spot. plus it's like 30 miles from ya! TS comes through again! :cool:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
30 miles? HA! That's a walk in the park for me! Besides, you know I have time on my hands (at work anyway) :D

** I just checked mapquest and their headquarters is 3 miles away from where I work.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Update

I just received a call from Tim at ARB. Here's the skinny. He needs my Sequoia for a day or two to take my bumper off and see if the Tundra bumper would fit with little or no modification. Because I'm not interested in the bumper, he wants to wait to see if any other Sequoia owners will step up just in case any mods have to be done. He will be out of the office for a week and will call me back the middle of August. I let him know that I'd still be interested in helping them out and willing to sacrafice my ride :cry:
When I hear more, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Boone. I did not know he had to take off the bumper. Let me know how this turns out. If you don't feel comfortable with this, please by any means, don't do it. Being a fellow Sequoia owner I appreciate what you are doing and would do the same for you.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I don't think it would be that big of a deal. Heck, I figure if anything, I might be able to get my Sequoia on their website :D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Still have not heard anything to date on this. Please let me know if you'd like for me to follow up on this. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be great id you could fallow up with him, I am traveling and will be out of pocket for a while. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sahara Bumper

I finally called Tim, he said he hasn't done anything with a Sequoia yet and is still interested in meeting. They are currently working on a Tacoma for the SEMA show and need to finish that first. He said he would be calling me about a month out after things settle down. I'll keep you all posted when I hear more. Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nothing yet

When I last spoke with Tim, he said he still had my number and would contact me when he is ready. If I don't hear anything by the end of this month, I'll call him again. Sorry that I don't have anything else :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts