Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask you folks if you have seen any 06,s left on any dealers lots. Six-eight weeks ago they were plentiful but I could not come up with enough down payment to get in my comfort zone. Now I have enough but can't find one. Went by the dealer today and dealt with the salesperson who I have purchased 4 vehicles from and he tried to sell me a 06 with 14k miles for more than a new one was. Told me since they are all gone the used ones are now more, BS. I get tired of hearing that crap "we got to much in it". Funny when I go to trade they don't give me squat. Was outright rude and would not even let me drive a new 07, like it was under lock and key, and remember, I have bought four from him. I DESPISE dealerships! I have an offer on my 2000 that is reasonable but the guy needs an answer fast and I am up against it. Thought I would ask for any help. What made me sick was last month the dealer had a DC for 22k and an access cab for 18, even though it had the six could have lived with it. With the downpayment I have could have gotten my payments down to a hundred a month! I'm always to late.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
There were a few floating around in GA. Call Newnan Toyota and see if they have any left. A week ago, they had two DC silvers (2wd, SR5)... and maybe some access cab v6s. If you're looking for a 4wd, you'll be hard pressed to find any....the few that are out there are loaded to the hilt.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lots of slightly used ones at the dealership since the '07s came out...

·
Registered
53 Posts
There's a 06 4x ltd in red in pentiction , b.c.

Manager Demo though with 8000 km on it.

Sold as new with full warranty.

Asking 42 can

Martin :)

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
there was at least 10 on the lot here in Az last time I drove by. 86401 zip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts