Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Are yoi interested?

• Yes, I am!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I like my ugly foam piece and want it to fall off!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, been talking to a guy that works with carbon fiber, and says he might be able to fix our little problem.... The foam in front of the radiator on my 07 fell of a long time ago, as I bet most of yours has as well. I want something like this:

They can be made in different colors. He needs to know approximately how many people would be interested in having one made? If enough interest is had, he will move on to production and then I'll clear it with TS before making a group buy. So, anyone?

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Hmmm, I hope nothing in that area has changed... If you have any pics of that area on your Tundra, can you post them up in here or PM them to me? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
i might be interested

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you vote? :)

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^Waiting on a ballpark price... He's gonna make one first and see how much it'll cost.... :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Did they really think that foam was going to last? What about the foam block under the engine cover? How long is that thing lasting - the around the hose.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
you had me worried...i just went out and looked and my foam thingy is still fine....like it was new. maybe its cause i dont go so fast 1/4 mile at a time hahaha

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about other things. Engine cover?
you had me worried...i just went out and looked and my foam thingy is still fine....like it was new. maybe its cause i dont go so fast 1/4 mile at a time hahaha
:biggrin1:, maybe... But eventually, the Radiator Foam Fairy will come and rip it out!!!!!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Early morning bump!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Is that REAL C/F? I LIKE IT !!! Id also be interested in the engine cover as well!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Let me know how much!!!interested will look locally have some buddy's that work in a machine shop i'll see what they can do,but let me know on the price

1 - 20 of 90 Posts