Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Arizona Census

81K views 248 replies 122 participants last post by  silvertundradave 
#1 ·
All right Arizona, Lets take a census. Who here on TS is from the Grand Canyon State. Just a simple post will do.

As of now the census head count is at 1.

#7 ·
Sorry not from tucson--Me and my wife are orig.L.A.Family thinks I should be dodger blue but I am going to stay D-BACK.Even if they are losing.If it counts my son was born here.First of our family to be born in tucson.He is seven and he loves the D-BACKS so I am going to be on his team.SEEYA'LL.

P.S.
We should all get together for a AZ meeting or somthing.At a half way piont or somthing.Just for the helluuaa.

#8 ·
thunder gray tundra said:
Sorry not from tucson--Me and my wife are orig.L.A.Family thinks I should be dodger blue but I am going to stay D-BACK.Even if they are losing.If it counts my son was born here.First of our family to be born in tucson.He is seven and he loves the D-BACKS so I am going to be on his team.SEEYA'LL.

P.S.
We should all get together for a AZ meeting or somthing.At a half way piont or somthing.Just for the helluuaa.
I'm about the most rabid Dback fan you'll ever meet. Seriously. I've watched all of their games this season either on TV or at the BOB. THe only ones I've missed where when I was visiting North Carolina and if they are not televised.

Go DBACKS!

#9 ·
D-back fan in the house.I think this census just went to the d-back fan club.Sorry Eric.The D-Back fan are standing behind them.

Oh I forgot--they won against the dodgers today.YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#10 ·
AZ Census

E.Amado said:
All right Arizona, Lets take a census. Who here on TS is from the Grand Canyon State. Just a simple post will do.

As of now the census head count is at 1.
OK...I'll step up to the plate and hit in the number six spot. I know there are enough members to at least fill out the batting order.

#11 ·
The census now has 7 counted.

biggary
thunder gray tundra
Imdone
Blender
tvo
SMUAlien
E.Amado

Its beginning to look like the D'Backs fan club. Unfortunately, we are about 10 games from elimination. I guess It is going to be a cheap October for me being that I am probably not going to buy World Series Tickets. :cry:

#15 ·
tundra4towin said:
Make that 9
Another native - Prescott....
Hey I'm a native too. Born in Phoenix, lived in AZ for 16 years then moved to New Mexico, Texas, then North Carolina. Now I'm back! I actually lived in Prescott from 1980-1985. I was young and don't remember alot, we lived up on Highland Circle, I know that. My dad managed the Safeway store in Prescott valley. Much different town back then.

D-Backs likely won't make the playoffs, but I am still a fan anyway. Will be watching the game tonight.

GO DBACKS!

#16 ·
E.Amado said:
The census now has 8 counted.

MGotcha
biggary
thunder gray tundra
Imdone
Blender
tvo
SMUAlien
E.Amado

(One more and we can field a team...)
About fielding a team, I'm all down with that :D I play baseball about 2-3 days a week and have actually developed a pretty good pitching arm.
Hey call me this weekend and we'll figure out the hunt details.

#18 ·
This Az fan is CENSING that if we cant beat colorado then we have no chance to win again before the end of the season. :confused: :( :cry:

#19 ·
Never mind --we won tonight.CENCING is good.

#21 ·
Ok now hey guys if there was a place to meet where would it be?How about some input.Some place in the middle of every body and we could all meet.Well if not its cool.Just thought it would be fun.We could go to pheonix---I am in the mood for an IN & OUT burger. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.A double double with cheese and fries and a choc. shake.Man -I think I will go over there for the hellua of it.IN & OUT __IN & OUT thats what a burger is all about.SEE YA'LL I WILL BE BACK MONDAY--I JUST GOT HUNGRY.

#24 ·
glenngreen said:
Just got mine Saturday. Silver Sky Metallic, 4x4, Access Cab, V-8. Still can't get the smile off my face...

Little Anthony's makes a good burger!

Hey glenngreen--my name is Chris.Wecome to the southwest forum. :D

Has anybody had tommy's burger in cali.?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.