Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra 4.7l v8, extended cab. I'm attempting to install a bulldog security deluxe 500 remote starter. I have their wiring diagram for the 2002 toyota tundra from their website. I'm stuck on two wires. I need to locate the parking light relay input and output, but can't for the life of me figure out where the parking light relay is. According to the bulldog wiring diagram there should be a red/black wire in the steering column harness for the input and the output should be a green wire in the drivers kick panel. I found the red/black wire, but it's always hot even with the parking lights off. I see about a dozen green wires in the kick panel. Can someone tell me the location of the relays or in particular the parking light relay or what wires to look for. Thanks.

Wayne

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra 4.7l v8, extended cab. I'm attempting to install a bulldog security deluxe 500 remote starter. I have their wiring diagram for the 2002 toyota tundra from their website. I'm stuck on two wires. I need to locate the parking light relay input and output, but can't for the life of me figure out where the parking light relay is. According to the bulldog wiring diagram there should be a red/black wire in the steering column harness for the input and the output should be a green wire in the drivers kick panel. I found the red/black wire, but it's always hot even with the parking lights off. I see about a dozen green wires in the kick panel. Can someone tell me the location of the relays or in particular the parking light relay or what wires to look for. Thanks.

Wayne
i think they mean the parking light relay inside the remote start module. red/black being supply(input to the module) and green being load(output from the module to parking lights). I could be wrong though, not too clear on what you are asking:confused:!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts