Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I access my Toyota Factory Model CD/JBL unit to add AUX AUDIO for an IPOD. It seems ridiculousto have to pay someone to do this.
Does Anyone have a pic of what the back of the unit looks like. It must have RCA inputs?
What whould be the way into dash?

Thanks for any advice!
Bill

p.s. The tape adapter sucks and the FM one is only good if you are planning on picking up signals from Venus.:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Check out the search function in this forum for iPod stuff and you'll find all sorts of postings on this. Here is a link I plan on using when I install a USA SPEC adapter that is in the mail:

http://www.jfranciskay.com/ipod2car/

Chris

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you want RCA inputs look at the USA SPec adapter. I used a DICE Ipod Intergration kit and really like it. It has AUX input as well, but uses a smaller plug, not RCA. I think I have pics of the back of my stereo, but they are at home. I will look fo rthem. Try looking on EBAY, should find some units like yours for sale, and they often have photos.

Look at www.integrationsolutions.net for Ipod adapters, instructions, etc. removing the stock stereo is simple and takes about 3 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts