Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So I have had my Tundra for 3 weeks now and I have become obsessed with mods already! I have already added tint, nerf bars, and a line x bedliner. Now I want audio controls and was hoping I might get some help. Per Marks post all I need to do is find connector JK1 (airbag and switches) and run wires from there to the head unit, but someone had posted that the 2010 does not have Jk1. Does anyone have any input on this? If not can you guide me to a resource so I can locate the correct connectors. I have a 2010 Tundra Crewmax SR5. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey guys,
So I have had my Tundra for 3 weeks now and I have become obsessed with mods already! I have already added tint, nerf bars, and a line x bedliner. Now I want audio controls and was hoping I might get some help. Per Marks post all I need to do is find connector JK1 (airbag and switches) and run wires from there to the head unit, but someone had posted that the 2010 does not have Jk1. Does anyone have any input on this? If not can you guide me to a resource so I can locate the correct connectors. I have a 2010 Tundra Crewmax SR5. Thanks for your help!
Check out the Toyota tech. site: www.tis.com, you should be able to find the wiring diagrams you need. If I remember right, you can get a two day subscription for $15.
You might be lucky, seems like the 2010's have more wiring run for accessories, you MIGHT be able to just plug in the audio/bluetooth controls at the steering wheel connector and that's it, but I'm not sure. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info! that would be awesome, I will let you know how it turns out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts