Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 vehicles, 2005 limited and 2003 sr5, both have factory jbl system. i need help with both vehicles.

2005 limited.
for this vehicle, looking to purchase Kenwood 6960 head unit with the matching backup camera and ipod cable. i will also need a rear flip down for this as well. is there one that you recommend? what are the other items that i need in order to hook this up properly? dash kit? wiring harness? is that it? anything else that you recommend? i would like to keep steering controls. what item do i need to get in order for this to work properly? are there part numbers that you can provide?

2003 sr5.
for this vehicle we already have a pioneer avic d3 not installed. i will purchase the matching backup camera and ipod cable for this as well. this one may or may not need the rear flip down. what are the other items that i need in order to hook this up properly? dash kit? wiring harness? is that it? anything else that you recommend? i would like to keep steering controls. what item do i need to get in order for this to work properly? are there part numbers that you can provide?

for both vehicles we will need a remote start system. i'm looking at the python 991 system. will i need the module for the key on both senarios? is there anything else outside the kit that i will need to purchase?

lastly, i'm located in phoenix, az. is there anyone you recommend for these installations? anyone do this stuff on the side that wants to make some extra money?

thank you for any assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts