Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Automotive concepts 8472100. Got a quote there once to repaint my truck a different color and they gave me a pretty good price. They are connected with chance customs, so im sure they do good work. I've seen some good work come from there. Never got my truck done yet, waiting for better times finacialy but when the time come Ill be going there. What color are you looking for?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Automotive concepts 8472100. Got a quote there once to repaint my truck a different color and they gave me a pretty good price. They are connected with chance customs, so im sure they do good work. I've seen some good work come from there. Never got my truck done yet, waiting for better times finacialy but when the time come Ill be going there. What color are you looking for?
Thanks for the reply! I was looking at a metallic blue/silver for the old girl! I will give these guys a call and see if they can give me an estimate. Mahalo for the kokua!

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts
I got my truck painted at Rodem Auto...they did great work especially with color matching. They use one of those scratch resistant paints which really helps with my car care.

They are down off Nimitz on Pu'uhale right before you hit the servco service plant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts