Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard this on our local radio station but I think it may have happened a while ago.

This is the message that the Maroochydore High School Queensland, staff voted
unanimously to record on their school telephone answering machine . This is
the actual answering machine message for the school. This came about
because they implemented a policy requiring students and parents to be
responsible for their children's absences and missing homework. The school
and teachers are being sued by parents who want their children's failing
grades changed to passing grades - even though those children were absent
15-30 times during the semester and did not complete enough school work to
pass their classes.

This is what the high school left on their automated answering machine:

YouTube - Awesome Answer Machine Message From Queensland Maroochydore High School

Stuball

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Ohhhhh, I so want to make one like that for my office!
If you think only pain killers will fix your problem, press 1
If you plan to come in and ask for more narcotics to feed your addiction, press 2
If you plan to threaten that "I'll just buy it on the street if you don't prescribe it to me", press 3
If you need an early refill of your percocets because your boyfriend or girlfriend stole them, press 4
If you need an early refill because the pill bottle fell into the bottom of the boat and got dissolved, press 5
If you need an early refill because they were packed in your suitcase in the luggage compartment of the Greyhound Bus and got stolen, press 6
If you need an early refill because the police confiscated your drugs, press 7
If you need an early refill because you decided to quit cold turkey and flush your entire supply down the toilet, but now you realize you do need them, press 8
If you need an early refill of 6 weeks supply because you are going to take a job somewhere, tell me the nature of the job, the name and phone number of your new boss, your exact start and end dates, and press 9
If you got mugged and someone took your pills while you were talking on the payphone, ask yourself why you carried your entire supply with you when you were out an about, and press 0
If you realize all your excuses about why you need early refill of your percocets are pointless, hang up, and have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ohhhhh, I so want to make one like that for my office!
If you think only pain killers will fix your problem, press 1
If you plan to come in and ask for more narcotics to feed your addiction, press 2
If you plan to threaten that "I'll just buy it on the street if you don't prescribe it to me", press 3
If you need an early refill of your percocets because your boyfriend or girlfriend stole them, press 4
If you need an early refill because the pill bottle fell into the bottom of the boat and got dissolved, press 5
If you need an early refill because they were packed in your suitcase in the luggage compartment of the Greyhound Bus and got stolen, press 6
If you need an early refill because the police confiscated your drugs, press 7
If you need an early refill because you decided to quit cold turkey and flush your entire supply down the toilet, but now you realize you do need them, press 8
If you need an early refill of 6 weeks supply because you are going to take a job somewhere, tell me the nature of the job, the name and phone number of your new boss, your exact start and end dates, and press 9
If you got mugged and someone took your pills while you were talking on the payphone, ask yourself why you carried your entire supply with you when you were out an about, and press 0
If you realize all your excuses about why you need early refill of your percocets are pointless, hang up, and have a nice day.
That is one thing about the VA Medical ... depending on the doc ... they pass out some pretty strong drugs.

I hurt my back and needed some pain meds ... first VA doc said NO to 1/2 a dozen hydrocodone ... then gave me 30 (or more) morphine sulfate pills instead .. ??? :confused: He said hydrocodone was addictive ... Next VA doc gave me 30 hydrocodone with 2 refills. ...

Stuball .... My Last daughter graduated from HS last year and when she missed a day the school would send me a very detailed "robo-call" at dinner time. ... :eek:

SOS

·
awpooponya
5,700 Posts
Nice find:tu:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
kidna like that police dept one that was done several years ago...still doesnt get old..

i love the last part about if u want another language other than english...move to a country that speaks it..haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts