Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls, I have an automatic headlight kit for 139.00 plus shipping with detailed instructions that takes 15 minutes to install and works like a charm! I did this because I felt this is such a nice (and common) feature this truck should have come with in the first place. The kit comes complete and you make 4 connections,and I will also include color and wire location to simplify your work and this kit works with factory and add on fog lights as well.
Let me know,
Joe

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
u lookin to get banned or at least recieve and infraction ?:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will work on any vehicle its the crazy - brilliant - wiring in the 2nd gen tundra that is th echallenge. I have that worked out but never looked at 1st gen.(it may be the same) but the 07 and up uses (-) chassi ground switching system to run a giant relay box by the parking brake pedal. this is smart because it reduces the current load on the switches and thus the whole truck is wired with #22 AWG wire. This is good cause its cheaper for them to build but complicated to mess with because they have only enough length to go from switch to relay and tight too. hope this helps a little
joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts