Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my aux jack finally died after 2.5 yrs of use. I have 55,000 miles on my 08.
Does anybody have the part number for the Aux jack??

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
When you go to pick the new one up be sure and ask about the TSB for the AUX plug, I recall seeing something about there being a fix for the hum when using the port. I'll see if I can find the post.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks! I dont have a hum on mine. it goes in and out on me. tried new cord that wasnt it. if you move the plug ever so slightly on the aux port it cuts out.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I can only show you the parts diagram, but TradeMotion diagram software that all of the OEM parts companies use does not provide part number. Need to get it from your dealer or Sparks.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
pfischer1213, I took mine apart when I installed my stereo to use the plug for a direct input for my deck. I ran a new cord and took the plug apart and mounted my input in the stock hole. If I can find it you are welcome to it. It is complete, you would just have to take your jack apart and swap the guts out (it is easy to take apart). I'll look for it and let you know, I think I know where I put it.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the part number from Sparks!!! $80 bucks to replace..... now wondering... do I spend a little extra and get a new head unit.....

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pfischer1213, I took mine apart when I installed my stereo to use the plug for a direct input for my deck. I ran a new cord and took the plug apart and mounted my input in the stock hole. If I can find it you are welcome to it. It is complete, you would just have to take your jack apart and swap the guts out (it is easy to take apart). I'll look for it and let you know, I think I know where I put it.
That would be AWESOME!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts