Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not get my aux speaker to work , pluged in cassette ,is working, but nothing through speakers, any thing Im doing wrong.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I can not get my aux speaker to work , pluged in cassette ,is working, but nothing through speakers, any thing Im doing wrong.
You do not hear sound out of your mp3 player? Maybe try turning the volume up on the mp3 player? Otherwise check to make sure both ends of the plug are tight. Other then that I am out of idea's. Maybe your dealer (truck, not drug) can check it out for you.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Also try hiting AUX on the radio.... seams stupid but sometimes the simple things are the problem... He said AUX speaker which there is none...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I hate to speculate but the 6-disc non JBL system will require you to hit the button twice if you have a CD in. The first is CD and the second goes to the AUX function.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Did you buy a "stereo" cable or could it possibly be a "mono" cable?

·
Registered
416 Posts
LOL, I thought the same things the first time I read it also, had to slow down and read it again.
Just to add to the confusion, I thought he was trying to plug some extra speakers into the stereo! :rolleyes: :D

Good suggestions though.

Here's something I experienced. If you plug in an MP3 player (using its headphone jack), and experience some weird sound, make sure your player doesn't have some sort of graphic equalizer or bass boost turned on, it can really distort the sound when played through the stereo's aux port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts