Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im not too happy with my 1.5" AAL from wheelers, didnt actually bring it up 1.5", the other '05 DC at my shop did the same lift, with the 5100's all around, (top notch). if we put ANY weight or even a full tank of gas in the truck, the back end is lower.

we pose a question...
anybody ever put 1" blocks in WITH an AAL??
is that a bad idea:confused:? haha

·
Registered
176 Posts
so im not too happy with my 1.5" AAL from wheelers, didnt actually bring it up 1.5", the other '05 DC at my shop did the same lift, with the 5100's all around, (top notch). if we put ANY weight or even a full tank of gas in the truck, the back end is lower.

we pose a question...
anybody ever put 1" blocks in WITH an AAL??
is that a bad idea:confused:? haha

Glad I saw your post because I am looking for an AAl and had the wheeler version in mind. I am going to start a new thread asking for suggestions, but things for the post. Sorry I can't help with your situation. Good Luck!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just a single leaf. I actually had a local suspension shop put an additional leaf in, this one goes from end to end, and added an additional 1.6" on top of the claimed 1.5 from the SINGLE short AAL from wheelers

i don't think the wheeler's single aal gave me 1.5

no canopy, the 5100's in the rear are fine, brake lines (with skid control, and ATrac) are plenty long enough, and the drive shaft seems fine

the full length extra leaf seems to have brought me back to a factory rake

(in this pic, my driveway is not completely level, so on level ground the rear is even another .25-.5" [if that] higher)

ehhh, actually lookin at it, thats pretttty much right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts