Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I posted here. Used to have a 1st gen Tundra, then went with Tacoma.
I just bought a new double cab 4x4 with the 4.6l. I rarely tow, occasional trip to JD dealer with my compact diesel. I am very impressed with this truck. I love it over my Tacoma; more usable space, better ride, better sound, better visibility.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats from another Tundra owner from PA. I think you made a great choice. Tacoma is a great truck, but if you need a roomier cab, more power, etc., Tundra is clearly a better choice. (Of course, if you drive a lot in large cities, a Tundra might be cumbersome to drive, and yes, to park.)

Enjoy your awesome truck!

By the way, some pictures would be great.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I refueled earlier today while running around in NY state (at my Pa mntn place this weekend) and I yieled 18.6mpg. Another thing I liked about the Dblcab, it affords me the convenience of 4 conventional doors, but not the cavernous interior like the F150 Screw, the other option at the time of purchase. Bed space is far better too.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Welcome back to the dark side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.