Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I read a thread about bushings and bolts that recline the backseat of the access cabs. The thread must be outdated because I was unable to find it in the mentioned shops.

Problem: I've just been assigned the task to take four female students to a out of town fieldtrip. I really don't want them to feel uncomfortable so please help me out. I need advice today seeing that the trip is Wednesday morning and I have midterms tomorrow. Thank you!

Regards,
Linh

·
Registered
435 Posts
get some swaybar bushings from autozone or similar. Mine came in an 8 pack with some huge bolts i didn't need. Some guys add two bushings per mount, others add only 1 per mount. Your choice.

I don't recall the bolt size/length you'll need to accommodate the new bushings

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yes, having the correct sizes of the bolts I need or even the type of bushings would really help. Has anyone done this to their cabs?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Thanks. Yes, having the correction sizes of the bolts i need or even the type of brushings would really help. Has anyone done this to their cabs.
BUSHINGS BUSHINGS BUSHINGS. not "brushings".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUSHINGS BUSHINGS BUSHINGS. not "brushings".
Sorry, it's been a really long day. A reference excerpt I extracted used "brushing" instead of "bushing." Probably a typo in his post which lead me to do the same. I have made the corrections. Regards.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
This mod goes way......back. It is posted here on TS in numerous threads, and I posted
as well, like others, in 2002!!!

To save you time, here is a quick pic of what the mod looks like.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This mod goes way......back. It is posted here on TS in numerous threads, and I posted
as well, like others, in 2002!!!

To save you time, here is a quick pic of what the mod looks like.
Thank you so much JBTOY! You're always so helpful to the TS community!!!

3x Hello kitties to you!:hellokitty::hellokitty::hellokitty:
...and a smiley since I don't know how to give points :)

Regards,
Linh

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Hi all,
Problem: I've just been assigned the task to take four female students to a out of town fieldtrip. I really don't want them to feel uncomfortable so please help me out. I need advice today seeing that the trip is Wednesday morning and I have midterms tomorrow. Thank you!
Regards,
Linh
I think they would be much more comfortable in the front seat of my access cab, we can always split the load! You take half, I take half. I'll gladly help you out with this, sound good?:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts