Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a bakflip HD on tundra with the deck rail system and a bedliner installed? I've read that the bedrails have to be moved to install the cover and it looks like the way the rails fit into the bedliner it doesn't leave any room to move them. Is it just a matter of trimming the bedliner? What would i trim it with? Do i have to remove it to trim it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should not have a problem installing the Bakflip HD cover with the bed rail caps and liner installed as long as the bed liner goes under the bed rails. If it is a one peice bed liner that goes OVER the bed rails, thats when you would have an issue. Do you have any pictures of your bed rails/liner?

·
Registered
105 Posts
how about installing A BakFlip HD with a stock Toyota bedliner with the rail system AND the rail devider?

·
Registered
3 Posts
how about installing A BakFlip HD with a stock Toyota bedliner with the rail system AND the rail devider?
You should have no problems with the bedliner and rail system, and as long as the rail dividers stay below the bed rails you should have no problem with these as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You should have no problems with the bedliner and rail system, and as long as the rail dividers stay below the bed rails you should have no problem with these as well.
Well the aluminum cargo divider from Toyota is what I am thinking about. It looks like the knob to adjust will interfer with the cover. I was just wanting to know if anyone has installed a BakFlip with rail system and cargo divider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts