Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I dropped my truck off this morning to have the ball joints replaced. The service manager said they also will be doing an alignment. Question 1: Is there any way I can tell for sure that an alignment was done short of watching for excessive wear on my tires? I have just over 9400 miles (had the oil changed at 3000 & 6000) and am having it changed again today to Mobile 1. Question 2: Is the $65.00 the dealer charges for a oil change (Mobile 1) and filter within "normal" charges? I know I could save by doing it myself but with being self employed, soccer with the kids, fishing, camping, etc, I just don't have the time. I believe I could get it done at Wally World for around $40.00 but I don't trust the kids they have working there. Thanks
For #1, what Gators said...they should provide you with a printout of the alignment numbers.

On #2, I'd say it's a little on the high side, but it's not like they're totally ripping you off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.