Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at my local dealer walked around and poked around the new Tundra.

I really like the Crewmax, did not want to go thru the hastle of talking to a salesman about price, all they had was the window price, full.

Lets say a I order a Crewmax, TRD Off Road, towing, upgrade stereo, no leather, 5.7, ext mirriors, buckets

What have you guys seen?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Paid $37,250 out the door taxes and all plus the extended warrenty with the interior and exterior paint protection crap.. tak on another 1600. Crewmax 5.7L 4x2 bucket seats tow package, jbl system, tow mirrors, sunroof, TRD, Maybe a couple more I missed.......

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Good advice about online shopping. You can also check out the mega dealers like Rice Toyota in North Carolina. They also sell new vehicles on ebay. Take their price and use it as a leverage tool. Or you can fly in and drive it home. I almost did that but airfare and gas were cost prohibitive. Do the math before you go to the dealer. Get them to put it in writing and print off a copy to have in hand when you go to close the deal. Good luck.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Paid $37,250 out the door taxes and all plus the extended warrenty with the interior and exterior paint protection crap.. tak on another 1600. Crewmax 5.7L 4x2 bucket seats tow package, jbl system, tow mirrors, sunroof, TRD, Maybe a couple more I missed.......
Mine was a 4x2 CrewMax SR5, 5.7, port-added leather, 8-way power bucket seats, tow mirrors, 20-inch wheel upgrade, and the usual other stuff (sound/sealant package, etc.) and my negotiated cost was $35,500 before tax and title. I also added the extended warranty for another 1200 bucks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just got quotes on a 5.7L DC 4x4 standard cab with bucket seats, MSRP $34,901, their quote was $32,535.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Longo Toyota sold me my SR5 CrewMax for $900 over invoice. Sticker was 34 something. Worked out to about 2,000 of sticker, give or take.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts