Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The clowns over on Tundra Talk banned me:banplease: thinking I was a troll. Yes, I spend most of my time on the F150 forum but once in a while post in the Tundra forums. It was time to say goodbye but I really wanted to auction off my username before I left.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I have read more than a few posts on here about guys that went to one of the big 3 for a new truck and there is nothing at all wrong with that, but the way you wrote your other thread on this site, about your Tundra getting wrecked and buying the F-150, you made it sound as if Fords are the greatest trucks on earth.

For the record, I didn't read everything you wrote in the TT thread but I did go over quite a lot of it. I don't think much of what you have to say is factual based on multiple years and lots of miles behind the wheel of your new Ford, but I didn't see anything worthy of getting banned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not that I'm the official spokesman for TundraTalk or anything, but I'll throw my 2 cents in. It has nothing to do with buying a Ferd and everything with you being a total douche. There are plenty of members on TT that for whatever reason have bough a truck from the Big 3 and continued to interact on the site. You, however, seemed to make it your personal mission to tell everyone on any thread you could find how stupid we all were for continuing to like our Tundras. You spouted on about the mystical magical powers of the almighty Ferd Ecotoot (obviously making much of the crap up) while being a general jackass whose personal mission was to convey the intelligence of the master race of Ferd drivers and their superiority over the uneducated and worthless Tundra savages.

Enjoy your truck.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Hey I know all you knuckleheads

Or newbies over here lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man you just can't let go... You started off nice when you got the F150, all was good. Then you tactfully, or not so much, crossed over into a straight up troll. I lost count of your trolling posts over at TT. It became a weird anti Tundra, pro F150 agenda - ON A TUNDRA FORUM.

How this escapes you is amazing, since you were the one doing it. The only reason you weren't banned earlier is probably because you were a contributing member for so long. But all the deeds of yesterday, you can only milk for so long.

What idiot would want to take over your name? You went out in a blaze of tolling, downright arseholeish behavior. Just let go man. Let your wallet do the talking, not the keyboard on a Tundra forum. Go to an F150 forum and bash Tundra to your hearts delight. IT'S ALL GOOD.

Go re-read your posts post F150. Check yourself. Stop whining. Are you not a man? Jesus...

Edit: Wooooooo!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
tundraman?
Okay how much do you want for the name. I'm interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts