Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Tundra 4WD Rock Warrior and have finally decided 4.5 inches of lift is what would work best and fit in my garage. Now I am trying to decide on how to obtain the highest quality of gear to achieve those 4.5 inches. Any opinions or other ideas on how to get there would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Greg

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
I would roll the BDS or RCD if I was looking for that height and wanted a drop bracket lift.

Both have great service and warranties.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Don't forget about tire sizes. Might through you over the height to fit in your garage...

Granted, you could always air down for those bad storms but it wouldnt' be feasible every night lol

-rockstate

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would go with the Rough Country, it's very easy to install and you can put it back to stock if you ever need to. The kits are usually a better price than anybody else too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rough Country was my first choice, because I can mess it up (I mean install it) by myself. Then I started getting the idea from some forums the quality of the Rough Country might not measure up to some of the others. I currently run 34 1/2 tires on 17" TRD wheels with 5100's up 2.5 inches. I still have 4.5 inches to spare in garage door height and I don't like the present look of my truck.
Thanks for your time and any other thoughts,
Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greg,

I know you got the BDS 4.5 and 20's with 35's. What is the overall height of your truck now and are you able to get it in your garage...THis is my issue. I love the look by the way congrats on everything. THanks for your assistance!

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts