Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
onpointtundra came over today and we spent several hours hanging out and installing Stebel horns on each of our trucks. I stupidly didn't take any pictures of his horn setup, but hopefully he'll start a new thread with them soon. After we finished our installs, I decided a few pictures were in order. Enjoy!

Note: onpointtundra's is the awesome-looking one, mine is the fast one.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post pictures.

"Pictures thread - because I want to" is how it was supposed to appear.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Edited my original post to give credit to onpointtundra for his AWESOME looking truck. Josh, let me know when we can paint your headlights black!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awesome pics!!! That 3rd pic makes my truck look freakin huge!! Had a great time again, and we'll have to get together for my lights. I might need help with the winch when I get it.

Oh yeah, no question, you have the fast one.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome pics!!! That 3rd pic makes my truck look freakin huge!! Had a great time again, and we'll have to get together for my lights. I might need help with the winch when I get it.

Oh yeah, no question, you have the fast one.
I thought it was the 4th pic that made your Tundra look huge!

If I've got some free time, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand on the winch. We'll just have to see how busy clinics keep me. Definitely had fun today, too.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice trucks!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Both are awesome trucks!:tu::)

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
love the white one. the little gray one is kinda cute too :p hahahhahaha but the white one needs the black headlights...so just swap them over. :)

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
love the white one. the little gray one is kinda cute too :p hahahhahaha but the white one needs the black headlights...so just swap them over. :)
I'm not giving up my headlights! LOL I've told onpoint that I'll help him with his headlights when he wants to do them. Someday soon....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Beauty....and the beast. Nice :devil:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Your truck is a real sleeper. :devil: It will be fun to suprise some unsuspecting vehicles.:tu:

bigger wheels in the back! thats all i can say, i loose traction with that size w/o the supercharger!!

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
To onpointtundra ... where did you get the rear bumper on your Tundra? That's something I might be interested in. Happy New Year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts