Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck in on Friday and had the rocker panels and the camper shell coated in TORO bedliner with the high gloss coating. I think it turned out pretty good. I was going to have the fender wells done too but during the mock up it didnt look right. The shell I bought for a couple hundred bucks. It is off a short bed silverado, not a perfect fit but for that price who cares? The total for the entire bedlining project was $500. I really like it.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
well...."as long as you like it" comes to mind.....

·
Registered
513 Posts
my topper is off a 2001 long bed silverado, i had it painted to match. maybe if the truck was black from the bottom of the windows up?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I like it, and I agree that you should have the bumpers done too........

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
well i'll try to be more constructive this time...really need to do something about the door jamb gaps, etc. the red showing through those cracks stands out like a sore thumb. some black tape or just a little paint will blacken those areas to make it look a little better IMO.

really though, not much u can do to make that shell look right so at least doing it in black like that makes it look like you didnt try to hard to make it look right...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts