Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Wondering what the best rate on the new Tundra is? With an 800 becon I was offered 5.9 for 60 months. This is in line with what Toyota's site is offering and my local banks are all at 7.9 to 8.9% Is anyone getting them lower for an 07 Tundra?

Thanks

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Hello,

Wondering what the best rate on the new Tundra is? With an 800 becon I was offered 5.9 for 60 months. This is in line with what Toyota's site is offering and my local banks are all at 7.9 to 8.9% Is anyone getting them lower for an 07 Tundra?

Thanks
I do believe that is the best current rate. 3.9 for 36, 4.9 for 48 and 5.9 for 60.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is exactly what they offered me, so I guess I'm actually getting a decent rate.

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
i got 5.75% for 60 months through toyota financial services. they can always go lower.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hello,

Thanks
Back when I bought my tundra they offered me and addtional .25% off the already low 1.9%, just for being a previous financer with TMCC. Point being, if you have financed with them before check to see if they can turn that 5.9 into 5.65...every little bit helps.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How did you work that rate? Was it because you had financed before through TMCC or did you just tell them the rate needed to be lower than 5.9%. I'm still holding out for lower interest rates. I'd love to see them do what Ford is doing but I'm not holding my breath. I'll still wait to see what happens because I'm definetly buying a Tundra. Thx.

i got 5.75% for 60 months through toyota financial services. they can always go lower.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Once they knew i was serious they offered 5.49 for 60 or 6.49 for 72.Your credit score is going to be the determining factor.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Once they knew i was serious they offered 5.49 for 60 or 6.49 for 72.Your credit score is going to be the determining factor.
ding ding, you are correct

1 - 10 of 10 Posts