Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, i know theres prob tons of talk about whats the best lift kits and stuff for a 2001 tundra access cab, 2wd v8, i wanna go kinda pre runner/dessert runner with it, ya know, lower in the *** with one of thoes "chin strap" brush guards with the skid plate and lights in the front, let me know what yall have found, and pics would be great!
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
If Your Going for Prerunner Go For the Camberg Long Tavel Kit. Its Pretty Damn Sweet and Stage 2 Gets You Like 13 inches of travel. But also requires fiberglass wide fenders or cut them open more. Or go extreme for 20 inches of travel.

T

·
0 Posts
If you want to go pre-runner, just lift the front and leave the rear alone. Usually going with a full coil over is the way to go. Give's you better ride quality, and a small bit more travel than your stock suspension. Good luck deciding.

·
Registered
919 Posts
If you plan to long travel the front...5k, plan on sinking another 3k in the rear depending on bed cage & bipass shocks...and that is just for a SUA set up. If you don't do the rear you will have wasted 5k on the front for nothing, it won't keep up.

...or just run a c/o & uca in the front, and a Deaver g57 pack with a well valved 2.5 shock. roughly 3k or so for everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts