Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
Let get everybody to chime in on what is the BEST Mod they did to their trucks.
Mine I switched out the Head Unit and installed a DNX 5140 Kenwood with Nav & Sirus radio, back up cam and bluetooth.
Love it, sounds great and look great in my truck.

2010 Crew Max

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
This may sound very simple, but by far, the best mod is the TRD sway-bar... makes a world of difference in how the truck feels...

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Im just waiting for Barney_Fife to FLAME you....lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Drop kit and BHLM really made my truck stand out

But the BEST mod is the LEDs in the door handles :D

-Tim

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Has to be the supercharger then it's the TRD swaybar for me

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
now why would anyone do that.....:D
This is a much better screen name for you!

5100's and BFG AT's are definitly my favorite. It totally changed the look of the truck.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Man! This is tough! I love all my mods; that is why I did them of course. If I would have to pick 3, I would say Borla Dual Exhaust, Unichip, and 22s. My BEAST wouldn't be what it is without the little things though like tinted windows, smoked light lenses, VLEDS in the interior, debadging, etc. You can see my long list of mods in my sig.

PLUS, the DT Long Tube Headers could prove to be the best as far as performance; we will see in about a week or two when they are installed and I put the Unichip back in...

VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION! Gets me thinking though trying to rank them. The best way to think about it is to ask yourself what you would do if you could start your BEAST from scratch again with no mods. There are some things that I would do differently such as Black 22s, color matched bumpers, color matched grille surround, smoked film over tails/3rd brake light instead of painted, and probably more. I would probably buy a supercharger first before doing all the other mods for looks. Sorry, I guess I went off topic...........:focus:

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Me, sitting in the drivers seat, then the 3" lift.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Man, that's a tough one. I like all of my mods and at one time they were all the best mods lol.

In about 5 days, it'll be the OME lift up front.

As of right now, it's the brush guard because it's saved me from two new front ends. ALthough, I love the exhaust because of the sound and never having to listen to the radio too loud... The tires have been a great addition because of traction.

The spray-in bedliner has proved great too but that's just for making it look nice, even though my bed is dented up and such - at least there aren't any scratches.

-rockstate

·
Banned
444 Posts
MICKEY Thompsons!!.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good question...right now it would be the Line-X.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I haven't had the money to do much to mine yet :-( But Id have to say the spray in bed liner. I had scratches in the bed after only having the truck 4 days. Thats when I knew it was time to get the bed liner.

·
Registered
422 Posts
a girl in the front seat

1 - 20 of 41 Posts