Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I was wondering where the best place to get fluid film is. I've bought it from the John Deer dealer in the past, but they charge quite a bit. I'm thinking of doing the gallon and spraying, I went through the spray cans like crazy. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've ordered a couple of gallons from kellsportproducts, on ebay and direct. I also bought their economy undercoating gun. It works well with the Fluid Film.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hello,

Best Place I have found online is this place McMaster-Carr This is the product # 12055K74. Shipping is or used too be around 7-8 bucks for a case of 12 11 oz cans.

I bought a case of 12 spring of 09 for 63.36 with shipping. My local John deer place sells the 12 oz cans for 9.99. So I saved a couple bucks. It is more like a wax type stuff. Never dry's out.

When you spray it on make sure you where rubber gloves. Plus it stinks a little bit the first couple days. Spray in a well ventilated area

Works great.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just received an email from Kellsportproducts.com and have a discount code for Fluid Film.

I have purchased Fluid Film from them in the past with no problems.

Eureka Fluid Film®

Fluid Film® is the worldwide standard for corrosion protection and lubrication.
Fluid Film® purchase at

kellsportproducts.com

Order Now.
Save 10% on every order*.
(thats amost $10.00 savings on a case)
Enter voucher code eureka
--------------------------------------------------------
Spring is here. It's time to protect the outdoor equipment, boats, trailers, auto undercoats, lawn and garden equipment, and anything else that can rust and corrode over the summer. Check our Fluid Film® Assortment Kits here.

Remember to coat all your winter equipment that will be sitting in storage for the next 5 months.

Prefer to order by phone ? Just give us a call at 888-341-4600
* Minimum order $19.95
Sale good thru 4/20/2010

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I placed an order last night with http://www.mcmaster.com for 2 cases (24 cans) came to 142.20
133.20 for the product and 9 for shipping works out to be about 5.93 a can. Still better than my local John deer dealers rip off price of 9.99 a can. Fast shipping also. Should be in Monday the 12th.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
That Kellsportproducts.com works out to be 7.11 a can with the discount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts