Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to purchase a Bak Bakflip G2 tonneau cover? Are these any good I'm looking for a cover for my crewmax so I don't have to keep taking my truck box out when I load my four wheeler!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Where is the best place to purchase a Bak Bakflip G2 tonneau cover? Are these any good I'm looking for a cover for my crewmax so I don't have to keep taking my truck box out when I load my four wheeler!
I can't remember where I got mine but I ordered it online. I would just google for the lowest price, they just ship it from the manufacture anyway. I also have a crewmax and I have loved my bak flip. I have had it for about 2 years and it has held up pretty well. The only issue is one corner doesn't latch tight. I just need to look at it and figure out why. When the top is latched it is very water tight and it is really easy to flip up the sections you need. Just keep a box of bungies so you can tie down one or two sections. I do this a lot as I do wood working and often buy lumber that has to stick out the back.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
I've had my G2 for about 18 months or so and have not had the luck that NoBull has. Sure it was mostly water tight in the beginning but now it leaks all over. some of the rivets came out that hold the panels to the framework where it leaks right in the middle of each panel. I don't fold mine much only open the last one for groceries and what not but full open is rare so I guess you could say I barely use it to its potential. mine also has leaked in the corner nearest the cab on the drivers side. the other thing too is the panels began to sag after the year warrranty and theyt collect water when it is pouring down rain which seeps into the bed. I lost one $300 stroller due to mold from the water. I here the new F1 is all metal and built slightly better but also costs more. I am sure you will get a bunch of guys on here that willl say the same as me or the same a NoBull but ultimately it is your choice. I still like the cover i just dont keep stuff in the bed during the rainy season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts