Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a 2010 Tundra SR5, crew max 4x4. I found one that the dealer sold and had to repo 300mi later as the buyer lied on his credit application. What would be a reasonable price for this truck, the sticker was $39,800. ALso what the best new price anyone has got. I am turning in a lease, 2008 Tundra SR5 4X2 with 32k mi on it if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
If it was sold, and titled to the new owner, reposessed or not, it is now a used truck. It should
be priced accordingly even though it has only 300 miles. Not sure however what the value should be,
the 2010's are not listed yet in any of the used vehicle value sites that I have seen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as the title, im not sure how far that went? They did say it would be financed as a new car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in the market for a 2010 Tundra SR5, crew max 4x4. I found one that the dealer sold and had to repo 300mi later as the buyer lied on his credit application. What would be a reasonable price for this truck, the sticker was $39,800. ALso what the best new price anyone has got. I am turning in a lease, 2008 Tundra SR5 4X2 with 32k mi on it if anyone is interested?

I see your from Santa Clarita, I'm from the Antelope Valley.

Are you planing on selling your truck that you have now? Are you looking at the local dealer for the one you want?

Email or respond here if you can give me more info.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts