Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found the TRD supercharger fit kit (part # PTR29-34100) for $2130.00, this is the lowest I have found.

Does anyone know a place to find it less?

Just trying to save a few $$ on the project.

Thanks

~JH

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, 57 that is the place I found also.
I even called my local dealer (where I have purchased 5 yodas) and they would only sell it to me for 2600.

Hope this place doesnt try and jack me around....seems quite a bit cheaper then anyone else is selling them for.

Anyone else order or do business from David Maus Toyota?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today I received a email:

Hello Jonny,
I just wanted to make sure you already had a supercharger, as you have ordered just the fit kit. It will take me about a week to get the fit kit in.
Thanks,
Amanda

Ok, a reasonable question I suppose.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discount Genuine Toyota & Scion Parts; Cheap OEM Replacement Parts & Accessories. Toyota & Scion of Richardson's Parts Department offers Wholesale Prices to the Public! ShopTRD.com / USAToyotaParts.com

this is the best ive seen for the whole kit. 5,023.93$$ fit kit alone is 2,380$$ have you found a really good deal on the s/c itself??

edit- i just looked at the link above, and see that its even cheaper. $4600 for the whole package!!! i think i might be sold.
If you add it to the cart, it ends up being $5275, so I'm not sure if they're deliberately misleading on price or if it is just a typo...

Edit: Saw that those with 07s and 08s can get a $200 credit if it is mentioned in the comments section... that would make it $5075...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If you add it to the cart, it ends up being $5275, so I'm not sure if they're deliberately misleading on price or if it is just a typo...

Edit: Saw that those with 07s and 08s can get a $200 credit if it is mentioned in the comments section... that would make it $5075...
what is it youre adding to the cart?? i added the fit kit, and s/c main assembly. and the total is 4636$. even if you add the hoist bracket, its 4662.98$ or are you talking about the more expensive link i posted??

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
what is it youre adding to the cart?? i added the fit kit, and s/c main assembly. and the total is 4636$. even if you add the hoist bracket, its 4662.98$ or are you talking about the more expensive link i posted??
Yes, I clicked on the link above and added the combo kit (supercharger and fit kit with the hoist) and it came out to $5275... I don't know if I'm missing something, but check to make sure you're adding the right product to the cart... the "Add to Cart" button for each item is at the bottom of the description, not the top... I'll check it out again, maybe I did something wrong...

Edit: Part #PTR29-34070-2PT-TUN is $5023.93 in description, but when added to cart = $5275. Part #PTR29-34070-3PT-TUN is $5215.18 in description and in cart. So, not sure how you're doing it. If I add them separately... Part#PTR29-34100 (Fit Kit) and Part#PTR29-34070 (Supercharger), it still comes out to $5185.00...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Yes, I clicked on the link above and added the combo kit (supercharger and fit kit with the hoist) and it came out to $5275... I don't know if I'm missing something, but check to make sure you're adding the right product to the cart... the "Add to Cart" button for each item is at the bottom of the description, not the top... I'll check it out again, maybe I did something wrong...
I came up with the same price. Maybe he reached the website through a different link that gave him a discounted price.

Someguy123, how did you find that page? Was it through a forum or advertisement of some sort?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
There are two links above, are you going to TRD parts? I get the right price. I wonder how much is shipping though.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
There are two links above, are you going to TRD parts? I get the right price. I wonder how much is shipping though.
Now I see, he was referring to my link....duh.

TRD Parts Center

S/C = $2508
Kit = $2128
Total = $4636

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I clicked on both multiple times and the both take me to the same site...

·
Registered
157 Posts
thank you for the link. I got a total cart price of $4,662.98 for the 3 item combo. The site mentions extra shipping charges so I stopped pursuing temporarily. Has anyone taken it far enough to get a shiping quote?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
thank you for the link. I got a total cart price of $4,662.98 for the 3 item combo. The site mentions extra shipping charges so I stopped pursuing temporarily. Has anyone taken it far enough to get a shiping quote?
"Oversize items and Heavy Weight items, including but not limited to bumper components, body panels, engines, transmissions, require extra shipping charges; please email us for a quote before ordering."

Is the supercharger "over sized"?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

Edit: Part #PTR29-34070-2PT-TUN is $5023.93 in description, but when added to cart = $5275. Part #PTR29-34070-3PT-TUN is $5215.18 in description and in cart. So, not sure how you're doing it. If I add them separately... Part#PTR29-34100 (Fit Kit) and Part#PTR29-34070 (Supercharger), it still comes out to $5185.00...

ya youre right. its 5185. i dont know what i did the first time around, to get that other price?? :confused:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was concerned at first because the dealership connected to this TRD parts department has gotten some not so favorable reviews.

I gotta say they went way above the call of duty of service. Without going into too much detail the parts department manager gave me her personal cell number because today was going to be her day off, so I could call with additional needed info to complete the order so it could be shipped out today. There were other things as well....just a great experience.

Total cost of the install kit was $2178 (this includes shipping WITH 4K insurance)

Cost for the supercharger and install kit from this place:
$4636.00 (without shipping but would be $130ish for both)

My supercharger and install kit total (with shipping):

$3578.00

True I saved some money but not really enough to take the risk, would of just got both pieces from them if I could do it all over. 4636 is still allot of money but sure looks nicer then the $6500 I was quoted from my dealership!

~JH

1 - 20 of 51 Posts