Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new Tundra Crew Max With JBL audio and have since installed the pioneer z110bt and used the pac harness to retain steering wheel controls. I ran wires and everthing or the subs already and I had a pretty sick set up in my suburban before so i have an amp that I can use. I took out all the plasic backing behind the seats and have hooked up a rockford 12" shallow sub and box that they had at best buy but i dont think it hits quite hard enough.

I want to know what everyone is doing for subs in their crew max. What shallow mount subs are the best.

What is the best box?

Ideally I would like to have two 10s or two 12s in stalled and not lost much for space.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I installed a Polk audio 1040 DVC and it hits nice. Here is a pic of the box my brother built for me, not completely finished. We still need to put an amp cover on it, so you wont see the wires.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If money is no object you might want to think about JL audio. The 12tw5's are out and should sound amazing. I have one 13tw5 and it's hard to believe it's a shallow mount. Read some reviews, they come pretty highly rated.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So where is your amp mounted? I can't tell from your pics. Anyone use the re audio subs i have heard they are pretty good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sub amp is under drivers seat. 4ch amp is under back passenger seat. Might move it up under front passenger seat now that I am taking the JBL amp out.

So where is your amp mounted? I can't tell from your pics. Anyone use the re audio subs i have heard they are pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts