Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed when I hit the vsc button once my truck doesn't bog down (defuel) when I get on it! I was wandering by turning this switch off while in tow haul and towing if I'd see better towing performance aswell or does this switch only effect take offs?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I turn it off so the VSC doesn't kick in when braking in turns. I normally don't get on it when towing so I haven't had the traction control kick on while towing yet, plenty of time when not towing though. I am in the habit of turning it off now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
when you guys turn it off, are you pushing the button quickly or are you holding it in for a couple seconds to get both lights on dash?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I noticed when I hit the vsc button once my truck doesn't bog down (defuel) when I get on it! I was wandering by turning this switch off while in tow haul and towing if I'd see better towing performance aswell or does this switch only effect take offs?
uh...its bogging down because the tires are spinning...you should have alot more sense than to try to peel out when towing anything so it would have no effect at all...kinda like some of you guys have never owned a vehicle with traction control...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts