2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome..I just PM'd you back. Got the lights out now, ready to bake with the headlight adjuster motor in tact...gulp!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
awesome..I just PM'd you back. Got the lights out now, ready to bake with the headlight adjuster motor in tact...gulp!
I'm having a problem uploading the video. It's about 30 minutes long and 430MB. It is too big to attach to an email and too big to upload to youtube. I tried looking for a free webhost, but upload times were in the 2 hr range. I'm converting it to MP4 to see if the file gets smaller in order to attach it. Even compressed in a zip file the video won't attach to emails.
As soon as I get it worked out, I'll let you guys know. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm not to hip on file sharing. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if it gets compressed to 200mb, mediafire.com works the best. You just upload it there and post the link. megaupload.com you can upload 1000mb...its a little slower, but it gets the job done. Points sent for trying to hook it up!

I've got my lights baked and pulled apart..there doesn't appear to be any damage to the headlight adjuster motor

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
if it gets compressed to 200mb, mediafire.com works the best. You just upload it there and post the link. megaupload.com you can upload 1000mb...its a little slower, but it gets the job done. Points sent for trying to hook it up!

I've got my lights baked and pulled apart..there doesn't appear to be any damage to the headlight adjuster motor
Cool. I tried mediafire and a couple others, but the file is 230mb compressed. I can try downloading 7zip to see if it will compress it more, but I'll give megaupload another try. I had it uploading for about 45 minutes earlier and it still didn't load. The MP4 converter is still running, too. I thought the download time when I saved it was around 7 minutes. :beatsme:

Anyone tried this site?
HTTP://www.filehosting.org

1 - 9 of 9 Posts