Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I really need some help finding a pic on this one. I really want to do the BHLM but I have a Black DC with Chrome Bumpers and Chrome Grille Surround which I don't want to blackout. Has anyone seen a Black truck like this. I've searched all the BHLM threads/ the DIY and Exterior-Interior Forums and I can't locate one. I would really like to see how this looks before cooking my headlights and hating it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I'm at work so I can't find you pictures, but just search BHLM. There have to be tons of pics on those threads.

Edit: just read where you searched already. If I wasn't at work I would try to find some pics for you but they are blocked here...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Is this sufficient or do you need to see a Tundra?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMSinMD: That is sufficient thank you. I think it looks good. I will probably try it this weekend, BTW Love the plate. I saw your post in the other thread about Defiant Truck Products, those light bars look sweet nice find.

MaylonTRD: Yeah I've searched everywhere. No black truck with chrome bumpers and grille surround with the BHLM. If you know of any please let me. Thanks for your help.

·
Marine Veteran
826 Posts
Look in my photo album and you will see what you are looking for. I did the BHLM on mine and several other Tundra's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was looking for. It looks good I think I'll do it. Thank You wballen.79!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Post pics when your done. I have almost the same truck as you and I'm curious how it turns out.

·
Marine Veteran
826 Posts
Glad I could help!

·
Registered
63 Posts
has anyone seen them on a burgandy tundra? I couldn't find one.

·
Registered
819 Posts
How about a silver sky?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
has anyone seen them on a burgandy tundra? I couldn't find one.
I bet they'd look great on your truck! I know there is another user on here that has the same color with the BHLM looks real good.

As for the silver, here ya go.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
397 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts