Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting close to 36k on my 2010 Tundra DC 4X4. I decided to purchase the extended warranty.

I was going to go with Mike Boomhower from Handy Toyota but after contacting them I found out that Mike no longer works there. It took them about 5 days just to come back with a quote. Quite amusing really, the new guy taking over for Mike had to be "trained" before he could give me a quote, whatever. Anyway they were overpriced. Not sure what Mikes prices were since they changed the website and I could not longer see them online.

I ended up going with Jerry Johnson of the Toyota Superstore in Hutchison Kansas. Same plan 7yr-125k 0ded, Platinum care, $1269.

Feel free to give Jerry a call. He does Ford, Lincoln, Mercury also.

Jerry Johnson
Warranty Manager
Midwest Toyota
Midwest Superstore
1100 east 30th
Hutchinson, Ks 67502
Phone 800-530-5789
Cell 620-664-8844
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
I used Jerry Johnson as well when I purchased my extended warranty. Great person to work with and beat everyone's prices. He's the real deal when it comes to warranties! :first:

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was going to go with Mike Boomhower from Handy Toyota but after contacting them I found out that Mike no longer works there.
That's odd, because Mike was just posting here (with the Handy Toyota tagline) just several days ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yesterday I called up Jerry Johnson at Midwest Toyota and bought the Toyota Platinum 8 year/75,000 mile extended warranty with zero deductible for $659. My 2008 RAV4 only has 19,000 miles on it but the 3 years will be up in November. My dealer wanted more than double that price for the same warranty. Jerry is very easy to deal with and the whole transaction was a simple process done over the phone. My credit card was charged exactly $659, no taxes or fees of any kind. He said I would be getting a receipt in the mail from him in a few days, and the full packet from Toyota in a couple of weeks. I highly recommend going with Jerry if you're looking to get an extended warranty. Now I can breathe easy knowing I'm covered until November of 2016!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ditto all the great comments about Jerry Johnson. I purchased a 5 year 100K for my Prius. I just sent him all the information on e-mail, he called for the payment information, and it was done in less than five minutes. Less than half of what the website quoted and less than 2/3 from what the dealership wanted! He's the go to guy for all your Toyota and Ford warranty needs.

thanks Jerry!

·
Just prowling
100 Posts
I just bought one for my 2011 CM from Jerry. Easy to deal with, answered all my questions, and had the lowest price I could find for the 6/100K. Highly recommend him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts