Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share the find I found on ShockWarehouse.com today . . . 25% of all Bilstein shocks and Free Shipping.

Full sent for Tundra $262.

Enjoy!

Oh . . . and I am no way affiliated, just sharing a find!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Are these shocks different/better than the Bilsteins that come with the TRD off road package?

Does it help to just change out the rears for a better ride?

·
Preferred Dealer
90 Posts
Just wanted to share the find I found on ShockWarehouse.com today . . . 25% of all Bilstein shocks and Free Shipping.

Full sent for Tundra $262.

Enjoy!

Oh . . . and I am no way affiliated, just sharing a find!
Thanks for the plug!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have to enter a discount code to get the 25% off?. It is only showing me the 5% tundrasolutions discount at checkout?

Thanks

·
Preferred Dealer
90 Posts
Do you have to enter a discount code to get the 25% off?. It is only showing me the 5% tundrasolutions discount at checkout?

Thanks
This is not for all Bilstein's. This sale is for select part numbers, so if your year vehicle is eligible this banner will appear in the results page:

Otherwise the 5% forum discount will be eligible. Shipping is free for all orders of $95 or more.

·
Registered
889 Posts
This is not for all Bilstein's. This sale is for select part numbers, so if your year vehicle is eligible this banner will appear in the results page:

Otherwise the 5% forum discount will be eligible. Shipping is free for all orders of $95 or more.
So what are the part numbers for 07 Tundra? Both fronts and back? Are those on-sale?

·
Registered
441 Posts
How do I find out about discounts like this ahead of time? I see there was a buy 3 get on free promo in April and I just missed this one.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
ShockGuys Rock !!!!! Best prices and fast shipping..... I picked up a set of Bilstein 5100's from them as part of their last deal

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
ShockGuys Rock !!!!! Best prices and fast shipping..... I picked up a set of Bilstein 5100's from them as part of their last deal
Uhhh. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. A week later check status, it said BACKORDER. Would've been nice if I had seen it when I ordered. So now they say Nov. 1 expected date, maybe I'll get them by Christmas. :confused:
I was seriously debating cancelling the order and paying the extra $10 bucks at any of the several other dealers, but I'm going out of country soon so no biggie, as long as they do in fact ship Nov. 1. Looks like the Shockguys are out of shocks!
/Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts