Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I installed my front shocks Saturday. Got an alignment done Sunday. Everything went smooth so I figured I'd run it through the car wash..... Bad idea. Broke the turn signal on the passenger mirror. Good news is the owner of the car wash is a really nice guy,he ordered a new turn signal should be here in a couple days. So besides the mirror how do ya'll think it looks?

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks nice; good to see a lifted long bed truck. I haven't completely decided how I'm going to lift mine, but I do want to get about 2.5" on the front.

I cracked my turn signal a couple weeks ago while backing a trailer in the driveway. I crammed it up against the brick around the garage door. Hmm... surprising how tightly these trucks can turn.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I have the Bilsteins too and I have zero complaints. Looks good, enjoy!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How's the ride?
I really like the way it rides. It seems a little firmer, but does not bounce as much on rough roads, if that makes sense. I am running 40 PSI in the tires now, but will experiment with the pressure to see if it makes much difference. The tires are Nitto Terra Grappler AT LT285/65R18E 10-ply. I went with these tires for more stability while towing my camper but have not had a chance to try them out yet. Judging from the way it feels more stable in corners now, I think the tires will help with towing also. Next on the list is a rear swaybar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts