Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, here are some pics of my rear end lift! I know thes parts cost a lot more then just blocks but I think in the long run it will pay off. I traded my Blade 400 3d R/C Helicopter for these parts:

Icon rear leaf spring expansion pack (1.5 inches of lift)

Pure Performance rear lift shackles (1.80 inches of lift)

Bilstein 5100 +1 rear shocks

So, now I'm just waiting for my CST spindles to be made and then it's install time!!!!!
Wooo Hooo!

Traded this

For this

This Leaf came with a bent bolt easy fix with a nut and a mini sledge!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Im going to have a similar setup as yours. The ICON rear leaf expansion pack is sitting in my garage and the Bilsteins are already on my truck.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much did that toy helicopter cost?!
close to 400.00 plus like 100.00 in extras it was a fair trade the guy worked for an offroad shop. Granted it's a toy but a pretty serious one you should Google "Blade 400 3D" and check out the videos of what that toy can do!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
is that your Evo X??? If so.. Goodjob, we share the same lineup ;)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I was considering lifting the rear up more sometime soon. My concern was with the stock brake lines. I was under the impression that once you start going over the 1.5-2" up in the rear you had to do some kind of brake line extention/braket extention. Is this true?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was considering lifting the rear up more sometime soon. My concern was with the stock brake lines. I was under the impression that once you start going over the 1.5-2" up in the rear you had to do some kind of brake line extention/braket extention. Is this true?
If there is I'm sure I'll find out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts