Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my bday is coming up in april, and my gf wants to know what i want, and i would like a few things, the stuf i want is kinda pricey, but she could help pay for something, heres some ideas, what should i ask for??

new tonneau cover( now sure what one) probably in the 300$ range
new muffler (either borla or spintech) ~200$
push bar for front bumper ( u style either westin or another company) ~300$
Hid lights

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,533 Posts
visa gift card with whatever she feels like spending on your truck.
Yeah... I wouldn't abuse the opportunity presented by a generous girlfriend to get you something nice for your truck by shooting for the moon. I'd give her a choice of a few things that are reasonable price-wise (which is NOT $200-$300 by the way...) to get you herself as a surprise, or let her pick you up a giftcard to spend as you want.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think you should go for the HID's. They are not near to expensive as the other items you want and she'll probably be able to buy them herself, which should make her feel good about it instead of you helping her (money-wise) get you a present. Plus, it's a nice looking upgrade to your truck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... I wouldn't abuse the opportunity presented by a generous girlfriend to get you something nice for your truck by shooting for the moon. I'd give her a choice of a few things that are reasonable price-wise (which is NOT $200-$300 by the way...) to get you herself as a surprise, or let her pick you up a giftcard to spend as you want.
i never wanted her to pay 2-300$, i said to help pay for something, like 50$ towards w/e

·
Registered
901 Posts
What about a nice set of Husky Liners, if you don't already have a set. Or, a nice set of headrest covers :) Had to throw that one in there.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about a nice set of Husky Liners, if you don't already have a set. Or, a nice set of headrest covers :) Had to throw that one in there.
hahaha, nice one, im embarrased about that one....lol

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Tell her you want a bottle popped and her naked singing....that birthday song and to "its your birthday open wide i know your thirstay" open up and say AAAHHHHHHHHHH. LOL alryyyyyte

·
Registered
49 Posts
:duh::duh:
well my bday is coming up in april, and my gf wants to know what i want, and i would like a few things, the stuf i want is kinda pricey, but she could help pay for something, heres some ideas, what should i ask for??

new tonneau cover( now sure what one) probably in the 300$ range
new muffler (either borla or spintech) ~200$
push bar for front bumper ( u style either westin or another company) ~300$
Hid lights

Dont feel bad dude I have the same problem, my b day is the 26th of march and my gf wanted to know what I wanted. She knows I love my truck and anything to add to it always makes me happy. So I just tell her that I want nothing and of course she says thats not gonna work. So I told her that she can get me anything for my truck I just dont want her spending a lot on me. But they are thick headed so I have come to the conclusion that I just tell her to do whatever she wants to do, they are goin to anyway. Women they are crazy :duh:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Be happy you have her bud. My birthday is in April as well, no girlfriend here. Shoot, I haven't had a birthday cake since I was 12, ask her for one of those.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Be happy you have her bud. My birthday is in April as well, no girlfriend here. Shoot, I haven't had a birthday cake since I was 12, ask her for one of those.
ill send u a cake,

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
One Christmas girlfriend got me a $50 advance Auto Parts gift card. She never bought me any car other parts or gift cards after that.
She told me that I spend too much on my truck and car and she doesn't want to feed more money to my mods.

Honestly Just have her make a cake or brownies for you. That would make my day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts