Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time ordering a Black LIMITED CrewMax 5.7 2WD with the Biege leather interior. My local dealer tells me that the color will not be accepted in the ordering process, but Grey and Red Rock will. Has anyone dealt with this issue yet?

Not sure if it's a geographic regional thing. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
I'm having a hard time ordering a Black LIMITED CrewMax 5.7 2WD with the Biege leather interior. My local dealer tells me that the color will not be accepted in the ordering process, but Grey and Red Rock will. Has anyone dealt with this issue yet?

Not sure if it's a geographic regional thing. Any help is appreciated.
im pretty sure it is the black/ red rock that they are not doing any more... go configure it on the toyota site and see if it will let you... if it does then your dealer is bsing you

... check out thousand oaks toyota... i think thet have one for 6000 bucks off i think

·
Registered
848 Posts
when i was looking for my limited all i could find was that damn tan interior ... LOL so maybe it wasnt a good seller and they are not going to make it anymore???????????

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:ts: Gentlemen,

Thanks for the input. I found out today that ALL CrewMax's that are in the California region have been built late last year to early this year and have been allocated for sale already pre-configured. This explains why the CrewMax LIMITED's in San Diego couldn't come available with the Black/Biege combo because those Tundras were sent to the east coast and gulf regions.

As of 1 May, California dealers are supposed to be able to order Tundra's in the available configurations as outlined in the "Build and Price" section of Toyota's website. Hopefully this is the case; so in the next few weeks, I'll have a bad *** Black Tundra LIMITED ready for anything!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Our dealership is getting a Limited Black/Tan CrewMax 5.7 4x4 soon if you're interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea thats what i was thinking in my head... the color contrast is so much nicer with the black red rock combo
You know, when I first saw black/red rock combo I liked it. I would really consider that color if I know I can switch the glove box panel and under steering wheel panel, and arm rests to black. I think that would look best in my opinion. I'd really be nice if they just made a black leather option for LTD's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts