Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has any photos of a black crewmax photos please post it on here as so i can make a decision on what color i want,im leaning toward black though.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a black cm. got it saturday. if someone can walk me through the picture-link process I can add pics. Let me just say, I detailed my truck on Sun. and it's been raining ever since. When it's clean, it's gorgeous. But, I can predict that this is a color that has to be washed every week to look it's best. I removed the sr5 badges and the 5.7 beltbuckles on the fenders, this greatly cleaned up the look. I had the front windows tinted 20%. That really tied everything together visually. I've had trucks for 25 years and this is by far the coolest one I ever had.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a black cm. got it saturday. if someone can walk me through the picture-link process I can add pics. Let me just say, I detailed my truck on Sun. and it's been raining ever since. When it's clean, it's gorgeous. But, I can predict that this is a color that has to be washed every week to look it's best. I removed the sr5 badges and the 5.7 beltbuckles on the fenders, this greatly cleaned up the look. I had the front windows tinted 20%. That really tied everything together visually. I've had trucks for 25 years and this is by far the coolest one I ever had.
Congrads on your new truck! Black is the best looking color but a pain to keep clean, hence my '07 is radiant red. Love to see you pics, as I am planning to debadge/decal if it ever quits raining in Central Texas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts