Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see what our black double cabs are looking like these days. I have gone through many threads of DC and user pics-but they are scattered.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Here's mine. I don't have a real good one with the new wheels yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Pics in my gallery.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys-anymore out there-I know there are a few more that I have sceen but I get the idea-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out my Gallery for pics

·
Registered
189 Posts
Damn you black dcab owners :td: I am planning on selling my tacoma and getting a used 06 Dcab Tundra and I am starting to consider buying maybe a silver or phantom gray one but every time I see a black dcab on this forum I tell myself I will be pissed off later if I do not buy a black one from the start. :D

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats what I always said-with a silver t100 then got and phantom grey ac tundra- let my dad talk me out of black-I will not let this happen again-I am looking out for a nice black dc-cant wait- wish they came with black interior- I find that the white dc tundras have the interior I want- If I had the money I would buy a white one and have it painted black-best of both worlds-IMO

·
Registered
118 Posts

2K6 Toyota Tundra Limited
De-Badged (right @ delivery)
6" RCD w/ TracBars
35" Toyo Open Country M/T
18x9 KMC RockStars 0 offset 4.5 backspace
VSE Bazooka 6" sub
Rhino Lining

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am looking out for a nice black dc-cant wait- wish they came with black interior- I find that the white dc tundras have the interior I want- If I had the money I would buy a white one and have it painted black-best of both worlds-IMO
I found one at a dealer in my area that was a blk SR5 4x4 with blk dash, console, and door panels. It had dark gray seats and it looked bad a$$ with the blk exterior. When I called about it they said they just sold it the day before I called. :mad:

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so they do exist-but are rare I take it.... When I find a blk dc that is in my price range I dont think I will be to picky-btw I am looking to buy from private seller-like my current ac- saved me at least 3k-

:tu:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks alot H20UUP2 - I had to put your truck as my desktop background to remind me every time I turn on my computer to not buy another color DCAB than black. :mad:

Your truck is bada$$. I wanted to get those same wheels for my Tacoma when they first came out but I never bought them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts