Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new here and I own a 2010 Toyota Tundra Limited crew max in Nautical blue, sand color interior and all the bells and whistles. I am going to add new tires and KMC wheels to it and also I think a topper. I would like to know 2 things from you all here if possible and maybe some photos. I want to get a black front grill for my truck instead of the chrome and also a topper for my crew max, can anyone show me some photo's of these 2 items on there truck and please send me a link or two on best place to purchase these items...I live in South Florida.

Does anyone suggest a particular brand topper over a different one for any reason? thanks all and I am sure I will have more questions soon, thanks.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
There is a search function on this site. It will help you out a TON. There are several threads already dedicated to toppers (caps). In these threads are dozens of pictures of ALL kinds of caps in all colors. I have a few pictures of mine in my photo album.
Welcome to the site..........

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Its a team effort, we both helped him out. You said, what we were all thinking:) And since your truck is blue and mine isn't.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Hit up TRD Sparks for the black grille, it happens to be a color match option for the sport package, that would be your best option,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts